December 05, 2013

L'Officiel Hommes Magazine Dec Issue + Small Updates



 




  


Translated snippet

L'OFFICIEL HOMMES
(LH): When do you think you appear most striking/handsome/cool? I want to ask all members this very question.
LUHAN: On stage.
D.O.: That's correct. EXO is most striking on stage. Especially when it's all 12 of us.
CHANYEOL: Yes. Because on stage, everyone tries to be serious. I think that looks striking. With me, I'm normally very playful, but I focus and try my best on stage.
LAY: I think I appear most striking on stage. I think my face relies heavily on the lighting (조명발). Ha ha.
LH: I think it will be a little boring if you all stay on stage... There aren't much I can write about.
SEHUN: To me, I look cool when I do something nice. Ha ha.
SUHO: Since I'm the leader, I think I look pretty cool when I sum up the discussion I have with members. Ha ha. This is not what I think. Tao said it. He said I look coolest when I do that.
CHEN: Since I'm a vocal, when I hit the high notes perfectly, I look so cool. Ha ha.
BAEKHYUN: Well the I think... My reflection on the mirror after I put on makeup? He he. Fans will agree.
KAI: For me, it's when I'm practicing dance. Especially when I look at myself on the mirror dancing while wearing sleeveless!
KRIS: Nowadays, I'm always handsome. I think I'm becoming more and more handsome since I'm receiving so much love.
TAO: Me too! Always!
XIUMIN: Uh? I don't have such moment. I'm not conceited (왕자병). Everyone is so conceited. Ha ha.


Q: Do members go to Han river together? What do you do there?
SUHO: Since all members are male, we exercise a lot. Like males our age. Members run, ride bicycles and play basketball together.
KRIS: With basketball, it's usually us M who wins. Ha ha.
trans cr.: ggamjongin


SEASON'S GREETINGS Sehun's cut!

EXO SHOWTIME PREVIEW



WHAT'S CURRENTLY HAPPENING?

EXO will record comeback stage tomorrow for M! Countdown at 8am KST. Only 400 fans can get in. pic.twitter.com/veKKJfN8pf



Lu Han and Suho knitting.

cr: fluffyfox, exo_m_k, cr: 02m_m02


No comments :

Post a Comment