December 16, 2013

131213 Kris's Birthday Message




This is a late letter,
But the love and feelings inside it are only growing, never decreasing.
This year is not an ordinary year to us, Fan-Qins (Kris’s name to his fans) have accompanied me though tough times,
Accompanied me through all the bits and pieces throughout the year, witnessed my growth as well as yours and accompanied me to receive the highest degree and award.
Even though the following days are still long, I must still say that I am already deeply contented!
With every one of you accompanying me, I gain serenity, I gain strength and I gain an infinite amount of hope and possibilities.
To every single one of you out there, thank you!!!
I believe that not only the previous year, but also this year, and the future years to come will all be life long memorable!
All that you have done for me, the endless support and recognition are my motivity.
Actually life does not need to be smooth sailing, because only a life like this can allow a person to grow even stronger.
Lastly, I will always use my limited time and limited ability,to bring you happiness and joy to the greatest extent possible.
Thank you all

Trans. cr; Baekmania @ Tumblr | Source; Smtown Official Website

No comments :

Post a Comment