December 16, 2013

BaekChenSooHan @ Cultwo radio + Official Pics from SSTP + Photos from official weibo

FULL cut from Cultwo






idk what's going on here but lol



Baekhyun: When I first saw EXO members I thought all of them are really handsome.
PD: You're handsome too.
Baekhyun: They really shine.
Chen: I was shoked to know their age, I thought all of them were younger than me.


The Korean entertainer that is closest to your ideal type
Luhan: None, I haven't seen a lot
MC: Then in China?
Luhan: I rarely see Chinese entertainers compared in Korea

Jongdae said he's happy that they won 1st place for MID but at the same time sad cos the other members aren't there

cr: sehunownsme
--
ShimShimTaPa updated their website with a lot of cute photos of BaekSooChen, I'll post some previews, the rest will be compiled in DL link cas' I'm awesome xD



SM Town updated its weibo, so including those also in this post as well:
[1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8]

No comments :

Post a Comment