December 16, 2013

EXO-M in Mina Magazine November Issue



The outerspace flower boy group that you will definitely not be able to reject!
It’s now EXO-M’s channel!

Xiumin
Kim Minseok
Nationality: Korean
Height: 173cm
Birthday: 26/03/1990
Horoscope: Aries
Blood type: B
Group role: Sub-vocalist, sub-dancer, screamo representative
Hobbies: Football

Lay
Zhang Yixing
Nationality: Chinese
Birthday: 07/10/1991
Horoscope: Libra
Height: 178cm
Blood type: A
Group role: Lead dancer, sub-vocalist, healing representative, instrument representative
Specialities: Dance, piano, guitar, singing, composing, B-BOX, drawing

Lu Han
Nationality: Chinese
Height: 178cm
Birthday: 20/04/1990
Horoscope: Aries
Blood Type: O
Group role: Lead singer, lead dancer, visual, the intelligent one
Specialities: Singing, dancing, acting, football, Rubik’s cube, basketball, rugby



Chen
Kim Jongdae
Nationality: Korean
Height: 178cm
Birthday: 21/09/1992
Horoscope: Virgo
Blood type: B
Group role: Lead singer
Specialities: Singing, piano

Tao
Huang Zitao
Nationality: Chinese
Birthday: 02/05/1993
Horoscope: Taurus
Blood type: AB
Height: 181cm
Group role: Lead rapper, martial arts representative
Speciality: Chinese martial arts (11 years), dancing

Kris
Wu Yifan
Nationality: Canadian, China Guangzhou
Height: 187cm
Birthday: 06/11/1990
Horoscope: Scorpio
Blood type: O
Group role: EXO-M’s leader, lead rapper, visual, height representative
Specialties: rap, basketball, languages



Mina : When you needed to act like wolves in the MV, what was the atmosphere of the shooting like?
Lay : The atmosphere was just as lively. This was our first time using role-playing methods to film our MV. So before filming, some of our members would watch videos about wolves, or view some photos and try to reenact the movements. To be honest, it was quite funny. So the atmosphere of the scene was really lively. If you watch it in slow motion, you’ll see a lot of the members laughing secretly.

Mina: If you were given the opportunity, what variety programme would you definitely want to go on? Why?
Lay: I really want to go on a Korean variety show called “We Got Married”. But I’ve heard that fans aren’t really in favour of their idols going on it, so for the sake of our fans, I am also willing to give up on this small dream of mine. Haha, to be honest, regardless as to what type of variety show or talk show it is, as long as they are willing to have us, we’d be totally willing to give it a try.
Chen: I really like the Korean variety show “Infinity Challenge”. Previously, I participated in it a little bit. Aah, I was so happy. I hope that in the future I’ll be able to participate in this show.

Mina: Have you ever thought of giving acting a go? Are there any roles that you would like to act?
Kris: If I were given the opportunity, I’d be willing to take on any role, including the role of a villain.
Tao: I’d want to take on the role of a murderer, particularly in action films. If I’m taking on the role of a villain, I only hope that he will turn to the good side at the end and preferably not get killed.
Lay: Maybe something that’s close to my personality. Unlike the others, I would like to take on a gentle and kind role that can protect and care for women.

Mina: Do you still all live in a dormitory? What’s good and bad about living with men?
Lay: Currently, the six of us are living together in one dormitory. The positive? Hm, maybe because there are a lot of us. Whether it’s 6 of us or 12 of us, it’s a perfectly even number, so splitting teams is really easy – we can play games, play basketball and exercise together. The atmosphere is always really lively; we never feel a slight sense of boredom. However, having to deal with men everyday – there’s just too many men (T/N: literally says ‘a disorder of yin and yang’). Fortunately we have a female manager, who cares for us like a mother. We spend each day very happily.
Tao: Living as a group of guys is pretty convenient, if we were to walk about in the room without clothes it’d be fine. Either way, there aren’t any girls anyway. Haha.

Mina: EXO-M is a group aimed at China, so in regards to the Korean members, have you come across any problems?
Xiumin: When recording shows or interviews here in China, despite there being a definite problem in terms of language, our Chinese members beside us will quietly translate for us. There’s also the help of the translator. So in general, there aren’t really any problems.
Lay: We would normally help each other out. Generally, everything is pretty okay.

Mina: What are the focal points of each of your airport styles that tend to receive a lot of attention?
Kris: When we’re promoting our song, we would normally wear the same clothes as we do on stage. So our airport styles will tend to bring out our individualities. Some people like to wear comfortable clothes to the airport. Some people like to present to everyone a version of them that you do not see on stage.
Chen: Normally, we prepare the majority of our outfits ourselves, but once in a while the stylists will also share their opinions.

Mina: As men, do you also have skin management or body management secrets?
Lay: What me and Kris have learnt is to sleep a lot. Also, drink a lot of water, don’t eat too much fried food. But these sort of things are pretty hard for us 90ers. The relation between good food and high salt and fat content is unavoidable. But if you do manage to do it, your skin will definitely not look bad at all. Also, exercise is a must. To be honest, we weren’t particularly meticulous with controlling our diet – we naturally got thinner only because we increased our exercise.
Kris: When we have free time, we sleep. It’s the best method for skin care. The longest I’ve slept is probably 18 hours. When I woke up and I was hungry, I’d eat a bit then go back to sleep. Haha. But that was in the past. Recently, I’ve been so busy with work that I haven’t even had the time to sleep.



What are your ideal types?

Lay: The type of girl that I like is someone who truly loves me, cares about me and understands me. Someone who knows when I’m in a difficult situation and can tell my mood.
Tao: I take a lot into consideration. I like girls who are pretty, have a good body, look dignified, have a kind-hearted personality; a girl that’s like a princess. And they have to be both cute and warm. Haha.
Kris: A girl that is like an angel. Someone that seems really pure and clean. Because the first thing I look at will be the other person’s eyes, I like girls with beautiful eyes.
Xiumin: To me, what one looks like on the outside isn’t very important. I hope that I will be able to find a girl that will move my heart.
Lu Han: I like long hair, big eyes, small lips, white skin. Also, a girl whose personality is rather quiet. I definitely can’t stand a girl who’s too loud and rowdy.
Chen: My requirements are very simple. I like girls whose eyes look beautiful when they laugh. (To the member next to him that says “like myself” teasingly, Chen laughs and says: “Aah, not like you.”)
source; 我是龙会飞哦
trans cr; xuan@exom-trans
please take out with full credits.

No comments :

Post a Comment