November 08, 2013

Suho & Kai @ Sukira Kiss the Radio

FULL CUT \o/ 









not a selca but QTTTTTT



THIS BRAT OMG

SUHO: when's my birthday?
SEHUN: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
SUHO: when's suho hyung's birthday?
SEHUN: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 21st.... of may...? 22nd?
SUHO: what's the food that i'm most good at making?
SEHUN: what?
SUHO: food that hyung is most good at making
SEHUN: you're not good at making anything.
SUHO: my age when we debuted?
SEHUN: 21..?
SUHO: my father's occupation?
SEHUN: hyung's father's occupation? professor.
SUHO: school i graduated from?
SEHUN: daechi-dong
SUHO: what was my highest academic ranking in class?
SEHUN: what
SUHO: my highest academic ranking in class
SEHUN: probably first.
SUHO: no. size of my foot?
SEHUN: 260cm-

trans cr.: ggamjongin

No comments :

Post a Comment