November 03, 2013

Fan Account - Kris and Tao filming for Dream Team on 13 Oct

Hi everyone. So after almost 3 weeks, I’m finally posting a somewhat proper account and fancam of what I saw of Kris and Tao’s filming for Dream Team on 13 Oct. It’s late, considering the speed of Kpop fandoms (lol) because I barely had time for myself since I returned from Korea 2 weeks ago. I have left some brief comments real-time here, which many of you may have seen but this is "more elaborate" and covers things I didn’t mention.

If you are sharing or making GIFs out of the fancam and/or posting the account somewhere else, please link back to the video on Youtube or credit crystalheng@livejournal. I did not get lost on my way to Bucheon, skip lunch to have only song pyeon, chocolate-covered sunflower seeds and a drink, and stand for hours in the sun and chilly wind till my legs couldn't walk properly to be not credited.

All time statements are according to KST. Kris is my favourite member, so the account and fancam are primarily focused on him.


I arrived at the basketball court at about 1:20pm. The filming was scheduled to be at 2pm but the Dream Team crew and guests had already arrived way earlier for setup.

Kris and Tao were seated at the benches, so it was hard for me to spot them but bless their hairstylists for bleaching them blonde because it helped so much. They stood up to go to the resting area at the car park, and the fans screamed. Basically, the fans screamed at almost every action these 2 made. Seeing them for the first time in person, I realised that their heights were really no joke. Even though I was standing far away from them (the length of a basketball court), their bodies were so lean and long, especially Kris’. It was kinda quite a turn-on, lol,

The filming began on time at about 2pm, and they started with the introductions where each team performs a basketball-themed (duh) choreography. EXOsty did theirs to Growl and Mamama (I think. Not familiar with Tasty's songs), hence the school uniforms. That was when I was flabbergasted by Kris' agility because he is usually so chill and seemingly lazy.

EXOsty was then interviewed by the hosts. They danced to their respective songs, and gosh Duizhang, couldn't you have put as much effort as Tao in that one thrust? Okay, never mind, still sexy.

There was a break after the introduction and everyone went to change into proper basketball gear. Kris and Tao tookso long. Everyone else was already seated at the benches and someone from the crew had to rush them (they used a PA system to communicate to the cast and crew when needed); it was along the lines of "Participants who are not at the benches yet please get ready quickly," but obviously it meant, "EXO, please get your asses on those seats now."

After what seemed like a millennium, Kris and Tao came back on scene with me feeling confused because of Duizhang's hair. I cannot stand it when the male species don ponytails. He was very attractive! He did look cool. But WHY THAT HAIR!? As I said before, I didn't know whether to be mesmerised by him or be appalled by his hair.

The matches soon began and I felt bad. Other teams were playing well but 90% of the cheers went to Kris. About 9% went to Tao, and the remaining 1% were for everyone else. I think it's because most of the fans there were EXO fans and we know that Kris was a very good player. He was the team captain and so very cool. He really shined. He missed a lot of shots but he scored the most for the team too. That agility, those skills, the coolness; was that really the Kris Wu I used to see on my computer?

Now for the fancam. After the preliminary rounds, there was a break and everyone was practising. EXOsty came over to my side of the court since nobody occupied the basket there, which was a "OMG THANK YOU GOD" moment because they were considerably near and that's the furthest my camera could zoom lol. They practised for about 6 – 7 minutes before heading back to the benches, and I managed to catch most of it on my cam. I wanted to include the screams and shouts of the fangirls around me because they are HILARIOUS but it’s pretty noisy so I muted them out.

FYI, it was pure coincidence that I was in Korea for the filming. I ditched the palaces to watch it because it's almost like a once in a lifetime chance while the palaces will always be there to visit in the future.



After practice, they returned to the benches and filming resumed shortly for the semi-finals. They were against a pretty good team and it was an exciting game despite EXOsty losing. During this game, a member from the opposite team accidentally grabbed Tao's waist and they both fell. The girls around me were raging like, "뭐야!!!! 야!!!!!!!!!" or "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" After that, they raged at anything significant that guy did in that game. IT WAS SO FUNNY.

There was another break after the semi-finals ended. EXOsty went to the resting area and did not go back on site for quite a long time. Tasty came out but Kris and Tao did not so everyone around me wondered whether they left first because the resting area was at the car park and they could've left without us seeing. Since EXOsty weren't in the finals, it was already about 6:45pm and some fans started to leave, I left for Dongdaemun ^^ Then a few days later I found out that they hadn't left when I left but I did not feel like it was a pity because I bought some cute skirts (no other clothes since tropical Singapore has no use of autumn wear lol) and a new wallet :D

No comments :

Post a Comment