November 29, 2013

Chanyeol's Birthday Message



Hello!
It is EXO’s vitamin Chanyeol!

Happy Birthday~ Happy Birthday~

Everyone hello!!
I visited the official homepage after a long time! You’re glad to see me right~?

Today is my 22nd birthday!
It’s already my second birthday after debut.
I think time goes by really fast!
It seems like just yesterday that I spent my birthday with everyone last year..

This year we promoted Wolf and Beauty.. promoted Growl..
received first place! As well as receive a big award!!
I think it was year filled with truly good things!
That is why it is an even more happier birthday.

It’s been around three months since the end of Growl promotions but you guys miss us right!?
I miss you guys so much tooㅠㅠ Please wait a bit more.
We will go to meet you guys with a different side of us!

Thank you very very much for wishing me a happy birthday!! I love you all~♥

source: EXO-K’s Official Website
translation cr; nahbit @ exok-trans
please take out with full credits
do NOT repost on tumblr






Happy birthday to our resident happy virus, reaction king, ferret-loving giant elf Chanyeol!
#ChanyeolVirusDay

No comments :

Post a Comment