November 06, 2013

November issue of Men's Style Magazine - new photos


this deserves it's own post right... RIGHT?
;A;

I'll be updating this post with each members so make sure to check it (+ translations will be added here as well)


LARGE PHOTO

--

KRIS: What type of personality do you have in real life?

MS: Everyone thinks that you’re a very stylish man. If you had a chance to design clothes in the future, what kind of clothes would it be?

K: Very simple, low-key but not lacking in details and with addition of some unique concepts of KRIS…

MS: Your height and appearance on cameras is very exceptional, and you’re performing great when filming for pictures, movies and advertisements. What kind of movies and advertisements you are most interested in starring at?
K: I’d like to try everything. Sunshine boy or a role of cold-blooded killer – I want to try them all. Same goes for advertisements. As long as they need me, I’ll do my best.

MS: Judging by your appearance, you look very cool. What type of personality do you have in real life?
K: Looking cool but warm on the inside. After I get to know someone well, I will become more passionate, and sometimes even childish. But I’m very certain of my morals and I’m responsible.

MS: During your free time who do you chat with the most?
K: Tao, because we live in one room.

MS: You’ve been to many countries. What makes those counties special and how are they different from China? What attracts you most in each country’s culture?
K: Each country has its own unique speciality and culture, and all of them are amazing. I hope to travel around the world in the future to experience different cultures and enrich my knowledge.

MS: What do you think is the most important thing in becoming an outstanding all-round artiste?
K: Being brave enough to try what others haven’t tried yet, working hard in improving yourself, and not forgetting your roots.

Source: 魅力先生主编向未@ Weibo
Translated by 901106.net



to be continued....





PREVIOUS RELATED POSTS:

MEN's STLYE SEPTEMBER ISSUE: photos + translation // behind the scenes video

MEN'S STYLE OCTOBER ISSUE: hd photos // translation post 

No comments :

Post a Comment