January 01, 2014

Kris, Lay, Luhan, DO, Chanyeol, and Kai New Year's Message

131231 
Kris

 

2013陪我一起经历风雨守护我的每个你,2014你们还会和我继续相守么?今天我们一起迎接1314吧 我在

"Everyone of you who spent 2013 next to me, will you still be here for me in 2014? Let’s spend 1314* together."

*In Chinese, ‘1314” sounds like ‘一生一世’, which means an entire life. Kris is asking us to spend an entire life with him aww.

140101 
Lay

辛苦大家应援了 今天特别开心 有没有给家人打电话送祝福呀 新年快乐 [爱你] 马年来咯 我爷爷外婆的本命年!希望老人家健康快乐^u^

Everyone’s worked hard supporting us, today I’m especially happy, did you call your family to give them blessings? Happy new year, the year of the horse has come, my grandpa and grandma’s zodiac year! I hope they’re healthy and happy ^u^

--

140101 
Luhan 

祝大家新年快乐!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!

And a new DP



--

140101 
DO 



Hello. This is D.O. from EXO.
Thank you very much for giving us such a big love in 2013.
I just successfully finished performing at the MBC Gayo Daejaejun.

How do you think EXO did in 2013?
Count on us in 2014 as well.

I wish you a happy new year, and I hope everyone's 2014 will be full of happiness and good. Thank you.

--

140101
Chanyeol 

Hello~ It is EXO’s vitamin Chanyeol!

There isn’t much time left of 2013 now..
Did everyone spend a satisfying year?

I’m already 23..
I think time goes by rea~~~~~~~ly fast.

To me, 2013 was the best year that was filled with a lot of fun and happy events!
First, we promoted as EXO 12 members and won first place.. we won a lot of awards
I didn’t think we’d get this much love but I was really really touched and happy.

While waiting for the new year, I think I am thinking of a lot of various things!

Although there are a lot of things I feel bad about and there are parts I am lacking but
I am really thankful to all the people that always love EXO
and in 2014 we’ll show you a more cooler and newer side of us so
please anticipate a lot!
Whatever image we come out with, you’ll love EXO right!?

2014 when the new year comes, everyone eat a lot of rice cake soup and spend a happy time!
And gain a~~~~lot of new year luck!!
Till now it was EXO’s voice Chanyeol! I love you~♡
--
140101 
Kai



Hello. It is EXO Kai.

I think it’s been a really long time since I’m greeting you guys with a post.
I want to come to you guys often but I’m sorry. I’ll come to play often~

Anyways how was last year for everyone?
There were probably sad and tiring things as well as good things that made you laugh right?

I, Kai, think I was able to finish off the year happy and energetically
thanks to everyone again.
When I’m weary and tired, I look at everyone and stand on stage
and see the cheers and encouragement, It’s strange at how I gain strength that I did not have before.

I wish everyone was like me too.
I wish that when you guys are tired you guys look at me or our member and gain strength
and when you’re happy you share the happiness with us.
If you are already like that, I hope this year we lean on each other and spend the year nicely as well.

Hm..It’s a new year now~
I, Kai, thought of something while looking towards the new sun rising.
Although a new sun rises every day, like one day’s sun rising and setting
I am the Kai that never looses my first intentions but,
I will become the Kai that sometimes shows a new and refreshing image.

Everyone, gain a lot of new year luck. I love you.

cr: EXO-K Trans; hipployta; Planet EXO; EXO-M Trans

No comments :

Post a Comment