January 15, 2014

Kai's and D.O's Birthday Message

D.O's Birthday Message

Hello. This is EXO’s D.O.
I am truly thankful to all of you for congratulating me on my 22nd birthday and for always making me happy.
But I want to make you all even happier.
Please look forward to it.
cr: fy-exo

Look at this kid message below uuh, so cuuuuute >.< 

Kai's Birthday Message

Hello. It’s EXO’s Kai.
I’m pretty late again, right? What are you doing now instead of sleeping?
Kai was reading everyone’s birthday letters, and when I looked up it was already 4 am. Continually reading all these letters warms my heart, and I am very thankful.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t spend my birthday with fans this year, but being able to meet our fans during our schedules made me happy.
Everyone sang Happy Birthday and within such a short period of time, there were some who confessed their love and read their letters to me. Because of this, I didn’t realize how much time had passed. In addition, we attended a very fun movie premiere in the evening!!
January 14th was a cold winter day, but due to our fans, it seemed like a warm spring day. Similar to how I felt the warmth from our fans, I hope I, too, am a warm light for you.
Ever since the teaser days up until now, the points at which you started liking me may differ, but I believe the times we will get to spend together in the future will be the same. As we get to know each other, for the next 10 and 20 years, let’s like and appreciate each other just as we did from the beginning. Us…!!
Up until now, this has been Kai, one of the happiest people in the world~
P.S. Today, even though it was very cold, fans still came despite the weather. Though there were some people who couldn’t come, thank you all so much. Please stay warm.
cr: Nana; hipployta


No comments :

Post a Comment