January 15, 2014

Clarification in regards to Tao's Cartier bracelet

Following the recent waves of whispers and fans conversation on weibo in regards to Tao's Cartier bracelet , he had posted a clarification via his weibo that he is not dating :)

Bdfb2-MCQAAFjso



"This bracelet was a little goal from when I was little. I didn’t worry about it being made for couples so I brought it~ Only I am wearing it, I kissed it because I believe it is able to bring me good luck ~ I like it ^~^ don’t think too much or make wild guesses ~” - cr

To clarify, the stories started mainly because:

1) From wiki : Unlike traditional bracelets, which are either wide enough to slip them over the hand 
the Love bracelet is designed to be opened only using a special screwdriver that is supplied with every bracelet.
onto the wrist or can readily be opened in order to put them on, 
The screwdriver is also available in the form of a necklace, allowing the bracelet to be "locked" onto one person while the "key" is kept around the neck of another as a symbol for their commitment to their relationship.

2) He was seen publicly showing it off via airport pictures and also as he was seen kissing it before competing on ISAC. 

No comments :

Post a Comment