January 15, 2014

140114 EXO K @ Miss Granny Premiere + EXO mentioned by U-know + EXO on cover magazine












[NEWS/ARTICLE] TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Says He Nags on EXO A lot

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho confessed that he is a strict SM senior and nags on EXO a lot. 

Attending the January 14 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Power Time, U-Know Yunho said, “Out of all my hubaes, I’m the closest to EXO.”

“I’ve been nagging a lot on EXO lately. I share all the know-hows and tips I have with them. But maybe EXO’s fans will hate me for saying this,” revealed the TVXQ member.


He added, “I think EXO members have been receiving a lot of love because they work hard. I hope they don’t settle and continue to strive to work harder.”

article: http://mwave.interest.me/


U-know Yunho ssi is such a good mentor and a good example for his hoobaes. Love him very much for that and I am so sure the kids won't let their sunbae down ^^
---

Here's the magazine's cover

----

And here a funny thing xD

Remember the 'ahjasshi' from EXO showtime episode 7? Take a look :)



Cr: baekhyuned

1 comment :

  1. and now, Luhan will have the adaptation of that movie ..

    do you know where can i watch that movie Ms Granny?? T^T can you reply me on twitter? @keixarie or in tumblr? kei-yungsoo.tumblr.com :'( jebal .. thanks!

    ReplyDelete