September 21, 2013

Less than 48 Hours: Luhan Blazes Through Beijing and Wild Deer Sightings!


This post is late but better late than never! I thought I'd just share some interesting news and fan accounts from Luhan's home visit just a few days ago.

We all know Luhan is one of China's favorite sons but China's thirst for him continues to amaze me every time.  Luhan was in Beijing for less than 48 hours but the local media practically pounced on him.

Featured on China's Entertainment News



Featured on Numerous Online Chinese News
Credit: Luhanqt 

Spotted at Page One @ Sanlitun (A mostly English Bookstore) 
Note: OP is a high-schooler who was shopping at Page One with her mum

Fan Account: ...I was at Page One when I spotted a guy with dyed hair and wearing brightly colored clothes.  His clothes were too eye-catching so I took a second glance.  Lo and behold, what I saw nearly stopped my heart! It was Luhan! He was wearing the same clothes as shown in the fantaken pictures at the airport earlier in the day.  I didn't dare to approach him at first.  Though there were not many people at that time, it was strange that nobody but me noticed him!

Luhan was not browsing at the books section but he seemed to be picking up a gift. I stood a distance away to look at him.  And my heart nearly broke when he suddenly walked away and I thought he had left.  But he returned shortly after.  Luhan is so ethereal-looking in real life! When I walked close enough to see his face clearly, Luhan turned around and saw me! We made eye contact!  He has such crystal clear eyes! In a dazed state, I edged closer and asked him whether he was Luhan.  Luhan smiled and said "Yes".  Luhan's face is really small, he already looks so amazingly beautiful in pictures but he really looks 100 times more beautiful in person!

I was spazzing uncontrollably at that time and must have made a fool of myself.  Throughout this time, Luhan just smiled and looked at me, his eyes so gentle and the look on his face so pure.  He was so freaking adorable!!!!! I tried to compose myself but to not much success.  "OMG! OMG! I saw Luhan! Luhan, you're so good-looking! Like a fairy!" Luhan appeared to be slightly embarassed by my outburst.  As I was no longer shaking so much, I managed to get an even closer look at him.  Luhan was not wearing any make-up at that time and I was amazed by how good his skin is! It really is so perfect! Maybe it was the lighting, but he looked quite refreshed and his dark circles were not that obvious...He is really good-looking, so beautiful that I wonder whether he's really human.

I told Luhan that I was unsure whether it was him at first but he was wearing the same clothes.  I then showed him the fantaken pictures on my phone.  He looked so shy when he took my phone to look at the picture.

At that time, Luhan was with a male friend.  I knew that Luhan wouldn't be in the bookstore for long so I gathered up my courage to ask for a picture with him.  "Er, I'm sorry but the company doesn't allow it so..." I also tried to get an audio recording of some words of encouragement from Luhan for my friend, who is an even greater Luhan stan than I am but the answer was again no.  Luhan is really such a kind and warm-hearted guy though.  Afraid that I may be disappointed, he consoled me and said "Can I give you my autograph instead?" This set me spazzing again...

I was in a state of mess and didn't know what to do as I didn't have any paper and pen with me.  I wasn't thinking coherently and was afraid that if I went to find a pen and paper, Luhan will just disappear! But Luhan's friend was such a dear and offered his pen and paper to me.  My mum also took out her paper and pen at the same time.  I was really grateful to my mum as I could only utter "Aiyah! Luhan, you're so fairy-like!" while my mum was very calm and told Luhan "My daughter really likes you guys.  She bought many albums!"  Nodding his head, Luhan acknowledged with a "Thank you" twice.

Luhan is really very courteous.  He used both hands to take the paper and pen from my mum.  As I was still in uniform then, he asked me "Are you still in school?" "I'm in senior year!"  When Luhan returned the pen and paper, he also held them with both his hands.  He's really so courteous! I knew I was really asking for too much but I asked him whether he could sign another one for my friend, who really loves him so much ! I told Luhan that it would really mean so much to her as he is the main motivation for her and she gets strength just by looking at his pictures everyday and has managed to excel in her studies as a result.   Luhan looked very happy upon hearing this and his smile widened.  Looking at his smiley face so close, I really wanted to die!

While signing this time around, I looked at him again.  Luhan's really too skinny and he has zero fat.  Even though he has a dominating presence on stage, he gives me a different feeling irl.  He is really just a child! His hair color this time did not look good in pictures but it really suited him irl.  He looks so young! Where to find such an angel?

I really had so much to say to him but I couldn't even think straight at that time.  I forgot how I bade farewell to him and could only remember that he asked me to attend smtown before he left.  Luhan and his friend waved goodbye as they walked away.  I shall always remember the last eye contact I had with him and the way he smiled at me.

Credit: 何时的风 @ baidu

Spotted at the Airport Picking Up A Friend 
Fan Account: I was waiting for my friend to pick me up at the airport when I saw Luhan! He was with his friends to pick someone up from the airport.    I asked him for two autographs.  While signing for me, I told him that I'm studying Japanese and Korean now and that I'll be going to Yonsei University next year. So I asked whether he could write some words of encouragement for me.  He said sure and wrote "Exams Fighting!" After a while, he went to the bookstore before leaving to get the car ready. I didn't want to follow him and pose any inconvenience so I just took a few pics of his back.

I feel like I'm dreaming.  I didn't expect to meet him under such circumstances.  I love off-stage Luhan even more.  His eyes are extremely big and his face so small.  I can't even recall other details now...I must be dreaming!
Credit: 不忘初心Trista @ weibo  

Spotted Buying Coffee @ Esse Coffee 
Fan Account:  Since Luhan returned to Beijing yesterday, I thought maybe I'll have a chance encounter with him since I'm living in Haidian.  Lady luck must be smiling on me as I really met Luhan at Esse Coffee, the place where I buy coffee everyday! Up till now, I still can't believe it and I'm completely speechless! Luhan is such a pretty boy!
Credit: KayanSit @ weibo

Departure from Beijing Airport 

Fan Account 1: We were hungry and decided to go downstairs to buy some food from KFC.  All of a sudden, we saw Luhan walking towards us! He was with 2-3 friends who were there to see him off.  We followed him quietly and he turned around to say "Please keep it a secret!" while putting a finger to his lips to make a hush sign.  Little did he know that many fans were already waiting for him upstairs.


Fan Account 2: Luhan queued at the boarding gate without getting his boarding pass first.  Needless to say, he was stopped at the gate.  Fans around him teased him about it and he covered his head in embarassment.  So cute!

Fan Account 3: Luhan came running into the departure hall. The fans shouted at him to tell him that he had not changed his air ticket for the boarding pass yet. He continued running without stopping. In the end, he was stopped at the gate and had to walk back. The way he said "Ah, I haven't changed my ticket!" was so cute!

Fan Account 4: Who can pass Luhan's cap to him? I tried so hard to retrieve it but the customs guy didn't want to pass it to him! (Note: Luhan dropped his cap while running around in the chaos)

Credits: 小小小小小冉儿xi, Nan-fighting, 珍媛_vita, Riety 瑞踢 @ weibo 



Cr :ceriwedh_  
Please take out with full credits. 

No comments :

Post a Comment