September 25, 2013

EXO'S INTERVIEW FOR IZE MAGAZINE Part 3

Here's the third part of the magazine.
Some pictures for now. I'm waiting for the translated articles.
Will edit this as translations come in. - K -




Other pictures








snippet KAI: ah, in 'weekly idol' i got kick by sehun on the butt, and even though i didn't feel bad, i had a different reason for being surprised. normally, you kick the butt with the flat side of the foot. but sehun kicked [me] with the foot raised. so... it went in-between the butt. ha ha ha.

trans cr.: ggamjongin





Short but strong. Kris’ one strong sentence, although that one sentence was irrelevant(?) he was still full with confidence. The members were all paying attention to the caterpillar, saying “Let’s eat it up!”, after the photoshoot, Kris ran and flopped onto the bed laughing while saying “muahaha I’m an action actor!” and this Kris with no hesitation was fresh to see. In the world that belongs only to Kris, EXO members are like a pizza because you need to have all (pieces) to have one (full pizza). And we were strangely dragged into this new world.

Kris, born in 6 November 1990. Born in China and raised in Canada. He’s EXO-M’s leader and rapper.

Kris: When rapping in Korean, the pronunciation was really hard. Because the pronunciation is stronger and clearer compared to how it is when we talk, even when doing it naturally, some may find it a little awkward when listening to it. In “Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio”, together with D.O and Chanyeol we had practised Dynamic Duo’s 죽일놈 (Guilty) really hard so it was really lucky that the reaction was good. Besides rapping, I have a lot of interest in writing songs & lyrics, fashion designing, DJing etc. Among all the lyrics I have written, I am most satisfied with “Just one more time, one last time”. A handsome style starts from wearing the clothes which fit you best with confidence. And it is important to remember that you want to challenge a new style. Ah, I just remembered that in future I want to launch a brand under my own name, but it’s a secret.
Kai: If you talk about it now, people may steal your idea and do it first.

Kris: No they can’t. But even if it is handsome/cool, there must be a name which has a link to me. No matter who see it they will think “Ah, this is Kris’ brand”.
Since a long time ago, I’ve been watching and studying Korean variety programs. But no one can do it like Chanyeol.

D.O: If you record a program for a long time you might feel really tired but Chanyeol can concentrate so well and not feel tired. It’s amazing.

Kris: There was once where I stood outside the bathroom watching out for Tao for 30 minutes. That was when I thought, “Ah, Tao is still really young.” But because now we don’t have enough time to sleep properly, I can’t do it anymore. But even with insufficient sleep my skin is still good…I was born with it wasn’t it? (laughs) I don’t have any special treatments for my skin but I do wash my face well.

I think I have a lot of interest in acting. That’s why I’m watching a lot of Korean, Chinese and Hollywood movies. Even though now I can’t show much of my acting right now, in music videos I still work really hard to show it in that short period of time.

source: IZE
trans by: WeiTing @ 901106.net
Please take out with full credits!




[IZE] Tao said that he would act with Xiumin in the dorms everyday. Tao would invite Xiumin and Xiumin would comply.

[IZE] Xiumin said all EXO-M members are in to sports since childhood. Sehun said EXO-K sucks in basketball so they would dodge playing.

[IZE] When talking about K and M splitting up to play basketball, xiumin said luhan would be a good point guard (for basketball) because he's really fast.

cr: luhanqt
Please take out with full credits

Tao says that he and Xiumin would often act in the dorms together. Tao "When we act together, there's a really fun act we did, let's do it here now." Xiumin "What is there to show, it's just shooting and being shot dead." So the reason why Tao suddenly fell down when playing with Kai at Idol Sports was because he was pretending he was being shot dead.

cr: zitaoa
please take out with full credits.


;A; This shoot is so pretty~

tumblr_inline_mfatirTJAu1rp23ta

No comments :

Post a Comment