August 18, 2013

130818 - China Big Love Concert Livestream Party

Uhm,here's streaming links.. but it's said that the show starts somewhere about 10.30 PM chinese time (which is like about ~3 hours more)

streaming links (that might work for you)

http://live.tv.sohu.com/sctv 
http://www.sctv.cn/live/sctv1/ 
http://v.pptv.com/show/kUOqKJD2ZqQHhe0.html
http://www.zueiai.net/tv/sc/1.html 


UPDATE:
EXO is set to be featured in GQ September 2013 issue!
source
Please take out with full credit~


So far, since some fancams are already popping out on youtube, i think some precious stuff should be shared here before the main party starts lol


Tao's adventures in shower:

Please take out with full credit.
Tao said: 2 days ago~ he suffered something bad when he taking a bath~
members were not at home cuz they just finished the schedule ~
and he is taking a bath~
MC: wait! you means "you guys" or only you?
TAO: only me!
MC: don't you afraid? I can't believe.
TAO: I'm not afraid at the begining~ but after a while I'm afraid.
At that time KRIS just at home. and Kris' room and mine just near the bathroom.
and I close my eyes when I taking a shower~
MC: hahaha~ who will open the eyes take a shower~
TAO: and suddenly~ the cabinet appeard a face. Can I talk this story? Is it OK?
MC: OK!
TAO:Will not be edited out of it?
MC: might be ok~
TAO: I can only see "it" with long hair~ but "he" didn't talk to me~
so I Screech..."ah~ ah~"
[hahahahaha]
(Demonstration once)
TAO:Than I called our manger~
KRIS: Then I want to condemn this part!
TAO: Our manger didn't believe me! He didn't believe me you know~?! Then manger called KRIS ~
KRIS: then I'll keep narrate this story~ I fele so innocent! I was eatting dinner in the parlor. and suddenly our manger called me "Tao is find you~" I said I'm eatting now~ what's wrong? Manger: Hurry~ Tao is finding you. then KRIS just go the bathroom. then TAO said: "KRIS! I'm scared!" "Bath with me!" [ahahahahaha~~~]

cr: si5441 
please take out with full credit
Fancam of EXO's Vocal Line singing a cappella "Open Arms" sweetly 





No comments :

Post a Comment