July 30, 2013

EXO-M in Cool Magazine and KrisHan Trans


Seems to be a re-introduction of EXO-M + the magazine also

EXO's interview with Cool Magazine.

Magazine -Scan-










cr: 倒倒天才_critty


KRIS [Song of the Secret Garden]Scorpios give people a mysterious feel, like this person who has yet to expose his full, real self. The birthstone of Scorpios is the cat’s eye, and was blessed with an ability to see through people’s hearts. Kris’ heart is a secret garden, always making enemies lose themselves, but he always wins the battle and puts on the crown on himself. [T/N: Not sure of this part]

Qns: Among the 12 members of EXO, I am first in terms of height
Qns: Upon the first meeting, among the 12 members, Chanyeol left the deepest impression in me.
Qns: Besides the must-haves wallet, identification card, handphone etc, when going out I definitely need to bring my keys along.
Qns: Please briefly describe yourself and EXO in 10 years’ time. A Hollywood-standard actor, and will continue to release albums.
Qns: If I weren’t a celebrity I would want to be a professional basketball player, NBA is a good idea
Qns: The nicknames given by the members are? I like them to call me Duizhang.
Qns: EXO to me is like pizza. [Editor's note: Because he likes to eat it? Because he eats it often these days? As expected, he's unpredictable.

Source: 倒倒天才_Critty @ weibo
Translated by: WeiTing @ 901106.net/home
Take out with full credits!

------------------------------------------------
Pop Magazine - Luhan Interview
He stands on the line between a boy and a man. He’s cute like a boy, yet can be handsome like a man. As a man, he does not shed tears — he can’t allow himself to. The path he walks on is full of hardships, but even if he ends up with nothing, he will stay true to himself. With his heart open, Luhan lives holding firm to his morals.
Q: Among the 12 members of EXO, I am the best at ______.
A: Sports.
Q: When I first met the members, ______ left the strongest impression on me.
A: Lay.
Q: Other than necessities like wallet, phone, ID, etc, I always bring ______ when I go out.
A: Cologne.
Q: Please briefly describe what you and EXO will be like 10 years later.
A: I hope that we’ll be the same as we were 10 years ago, help each other out and do our best!
Q: If I wasn’t a celebrity, I would want to be ______.
A: Professional soccer player.
Q: Nicknames between the members?
A: Xiao Lu
Q: To me, EXO is ______.
A; Air.

Trans: oh-luhan


OT:




bigger version

source: SMTown weibo

No comments :

Post a Comment