July 28, 2013

ENG TRANS EXO L’Officiel Hommes Interview


[TRANS] EXO L'officiel Hommes (August issue) full interview :

SPOILER..

Q: You're being loved by many people these days. Also, you ranked first on a music show recently.A: (Xiumin) I was like, "no way." I spaced out for a while because I couldn't believe it. (Suho) I didn't quite understand before why singers cry when they rank first on music shows. But we ended up crying as well. It was a very moving moment.

Q: During "MAMA" days you were split into K and M. How are working as six and working as twelve different?
A: (D.O.) We can show a more grand performance on stage. Personally, I feel more reassured when all twelve of us are together. (Tao) I also prefer the twelve of us being together. Since we are all about the same age, funny things happen often. We treat each other like friends. Bathroom is a pretty tough issue though. Haha.

Q: I guess you guys have a strong bond of friendship then. What do you usually do together?
A: (Kris) We dine or shop together. Also, we often divide ourselves into M and K and play sports. M wins basketball games most of the time. (Suho) Since we're all guys we tend to play sports often. We go running or cycling by Han River. One of us went to Han River for the first time because of me.

Q: Are there any differences between activities in KoreA and activities in China?
A: (Lay) There's no big difference, but I like how we get to meet more fans through activities in Korea. China is so big that we can't really travel around the country much.

Q: I saw the performance of "Wolf" and the choreography seemed pretty unique—especially the beginning.
A: (Kai) What's special about the choreography of "Wolf" is the fact that it's composed of many elements. A tree, a pack of wolves, a wolf sled, and many more are used in the choreography. The beginning is a tree. We sway in the beginning to portray a withered tree moving slowly in the wind, so we don't emphasize our fingers much then. When the mood within the song changes, we move more dynamically and start using our fingers.

Q: You probably spend a long time practicing a dance with such details then.
A: (Chen) It takes almost the whole day. Other than when sleep or eat, we practice. (Baekhyun) Every member is different, but I typically practice for a long time. While other members have spent about 4-5 years on average as trainees, I debuted after only about a year of training, so I need to try hard and catch up.

Q: Isn't it exhausting? You're at a very active age.
A: (Chanyeol) Of course, it is exhausting. But I never thought of giving up. I think the rest of us will think the same.

Q: Chinese members must find living overseas tough.
A: (Lay) I do slightly feel that way when I look at the photos of my grandmother and grandfather, as well as when I want to have Chinese food.

Q: Oh, I heard that each member has some kind of a power(?!) of his own.
A: (Kai) Teleportation, time control, healing, and more. Of course! we don't actually possess such powers. Those were some concepts that we had during "MAMA" days and in the music video.

Q: If you actually have those powers, when will you use them?
A: (Lay) If I actually have the power to heal, then I will go to a hospital everyday after we're done with our schedule and heal patients. (Luhan) I have the power to use psychokinesis. I'm going to stop Kris, the one who can fly, from flying. Haha. (Tao) I have the same power to control time, so I want to stop time when I sleep. We have a lot of activities these days so we don't get to sleep well.

Q: What time did you wake up today?
A: (Luhan) 6 a.m.. Since we have a lot of members, it takes pretty long to get ready. To be honest, I feel sleepy right now. (This interview was held around 11 p.m..)

Q: It must be very tiring. What time of the day do you feel happiest then?
A: (D.O.) When we head home after we're done with all of our schedules. I go, "Ah, I can finally sleep!" (Chen) What? I feel happiest when I eat. (Baekhyun) It's when I'm on stage. Time goes so fast at that moment. But it's a bit boring to wait for it.

Q: If you're given a break, then what do you want to do?
A: (Xiumin) I really want to have fun—by meeting up with friends and having some good food and such. (Chanyeol) I want to go to a beach with my family.

Q: There are a lot of boy bands these days. What is EXO's "special weapon?"
A: (Kai) Hmm... Appearance? Aren't we all handsome? Haha. (Xiumin) Each member has a different appeal. Among recent boy bands, we have the most number of people. I think that's an appeal. (Baekhyun) Singing the same song in Korean and Chinese, each version sung by members. That's an appeal of our own.

Q: Have you thought of EXO after 10 years?
A: (Chanyeol) We'll be working together as EXO while trying various kinds of individual activities. (D.O.) I guess we will have to prepare for our 10th anniversary concert? (Chen) We should make our 10th anniversary concert special. I think we will be on a world tour of our own then.

Q: Last one. Is there anything you want to say to your fans?
A: (Sehun) I'll keep it short. We'll go together till the end. Haha.


81722_600

Translated by @Planet_EXO. 
Cr : exochocolate

No comments :

Post a Comment