July 30, 2013

130730 Official Website Updates


K/M site was updated with some photos and messages from EXO members~
Photos were taken during Asian Idol Awards, held in Beijing this Sunday, July 28.




[From. KAI] - I am EXO's Kai.

Hello. I am EXO's Kai.

After we finished our promotion with Wolf, we are about to comeback with Growl,
after the last MAMA promotion last year we had a blank period
but I am glad to show everyone different visuals of us
faster without any blank period.

We just came back to Korea after finishing our schedule in China.
I was always guilty not to be able to visit China fans often
but having two days with China fans were very exciting.
We will be back soon again so please wait!

Being in China I also missed fans in Korea.
We have three days until our comeback so we will work very hard
to show off awesome performances so please stay tuned.

To every fans giving us endless love, I love you.




[From. XIUMIN] - I am EXO Xiumin.

Hello. I am EXO Xiumin.
After 'Wolf', with our follow-up song 'Growl'
soon! We will be back! Please give us lots of attention.
We didn't go to China for a long time but certainly,
passionate love of our fans haven't changed. ^^
Us, EXO, will work hard to deliver better performances.
I love you~




[From. SUHO] - I'm Suho.

Hello~ I'm Suho.
Receiving a big award in China Awards with 'Wolf'
and feeling everyone's love, I am happy everyday!
And soon thinking that we will show everyone our new music and new stage 'Growl' soon
my heart is pounding('DugunDugun') Bounce(* lyrics of a k-pop song 'Bounce')!
Give EXO lots of expectation and love~
I love you ♥

Translated by Yachaejuk @ SMent_EXO

No comments :

Post a Comment