October 26, 2013

EXO-M for SHANGHAI TV



UPDATE: HQ LINK FOR ALL THE PICTURES AVAILABLE HERE 

scan source: weareexotics
pic cr: zzhlisa




















[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Luhan

LUHAN, a deer whom hunters do not bear to kill
There is no need for many words to describe the prettyness of LUHAN. Other than being pretty, he also has a lovely aura, just like a deer whom hunters do not bear to kill. Yet, he speaks just like a manly fluent Beijing man. He elutes a mixture of delicateness and handsomeness. So intriguing.
Q: Before going to Korea, how was your life in Beijing like?
LUHAN: I was a high-school student. Having lessons everyday. Living in school hostels, going home every friday night, staying for two days, then going back to school again. A normal life just like everyone else.
Q: Do your parents support you in debuting and being an artiste? How do your friends view you being a star?
LUHAN: I first went to Korea for an exchange, before debuting. With regards to being an artiste, my father was supportive. At the start, my mum was a little against it, because she felt that this job was not stable and unreliable. After all, this is a road of no returns. My friends also felt unbelievable. But through my hardwork, I made them understand.
Q: What is the biggest difficulty after going to Korea?
LUHAN: Still the langauge barrier. After all, it was not my native language.
Q: If you were to introduce Beijing to Korean friends, what of Beijing would you recommend?
LUHAN: The Great Wall of China…
Q: On a personal note, what kind of places do you like?
LUHAN: The cafes in Beijing. I personally like to go to cafes. For example, those near my house, Haidingqu and Zhongguchun (areas in Beijing). I can only say so much, because I’m afraid fans would go over to find me. Haha.

[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Chen

CHEN, trying duck’s tongue for the first time
Kim Jongdae might not be the oldest, but he nautrally has an aura of maturity. Don’t know why, staring at him, thought of Bae…Yong…Jun…Maybe it’s because he also wearing a pair of glasses today?
Q: Who is the first men from China whom you know?
CHEN : Bruce Less. When I was watching his mopvie, I felt it was really incredible ! his image and his charms displayed through the movie made me want to learn Wushu, just like him.
Q: What was your impression of China since young?
CHEN : We learnt how to write Chinese characters (Hanja) since young, and the schools also taught us a lot of information related to China. I didn’t feel like China was a far and foreign country since I was young.
Q: What is the difference being here in China and from what you have imagined it to be?
CHEN : There are many things that are differnt. For example, food. Yesterday, in Shanghai, I tried duck’s tongue for the first time. In the past, it’s unimaginable to think about even trying the duck’s tongue.
Q: How is it learning Mandarin now?
CHEN : Because work is very busy right now, my plans for learning always get disrupted. So I’m not learning well. But as I am living together with the Chinese members, my listening skills has improved tremendously. As of now, I can understand Mandarin by listening, but still lacking when it comes to speaking.
Q: What is the most difficult thing about Mandarin.
CHEN : The intonations of Mandarin makes me feel that it is very difficult, because there are times when the entire meaning changes when the into nations are different.

[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Xiumin

XIUMIN, the bun with ‘peach-blossom eyes’
He is really small, and looks like a middle-schooler. With the corners of his eyes curving upwards, it’s just like ‘peach-blossoms eyes’ as mentioned in old times. During the interview, he’s staring at you seriously, with a tinge of smiles on his face. With his goody-two-shoes apperance, it makes you believe that this “middle-schooler” wouldn’t even do any mischievous things after school.
Q : Your nickname is “Baozi (bun)”. Why?
XIUMIN : “Baozi” this nickname was given by LUHAN. Because I was chubbier when I first debut as compared to now. Bieng fair-skinned and chubby, it was more like a bun. So he called me “baozi (bun)”. After that, the fans started calling me that as well, and so it spreaded.
Q : So then, have you eaten Chinese dumplings (xiao long bao) or pan-fried dumplings in Shanghai? How was the taste?
XIUMIN : I haven’t tried it yet. It’s a pity. I wish to try it.
Q : You know Taekwondo and fencing. Why did you learn them? When did you start learning them? Was there any unforgettable moments during training?
XIUMIN : When I was young, there was a martial arts school outside of my school which was recruiting students. The advertisment was : If you join our school, you’ll get a toy ! I really wanted that toy, so I went home and begged my parents to let me learn wushu. My parents felt that wushu can strengthen the body and keep fit, so they agreed. In the end, I started learning martial arts.
Q : Haha, what toy was it?
XIUMIN : It was a character from a manga, those kind that can shoot out bullets from the chest.
Q : Heard that you like Jay Chou and JJ Lin. What do you admire about them?
XIUMIN : Jay Chou is the Chinese singer whom I am most familiar with. Not only is he an outstanding composer and singer, he also directed movies, so he’s really talented. I knew about JJ Lin after a friend played his song to me, and I like his voice. Most of his songs are also written by him, and those songs are really great.

[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Kris

KRIS, using his life to walk through the airport
Even people who don’t really know EXO have seen those various cool pictures of the members at the airport, which are spreading like crazy all over Weibo. Among those, the most captivating is Wu Yifan ! Those styles, those poses, those are called “using your life to walk through the airport”. The KRIS in photos is so cool, but in real life, when conversing with him, he has a feeling of being approachable and warm.
Q : Your drawing style is abstract. Did you ever consider being an artist?
KRIS : Hahaha (Can’t stop laughing). Nope. Once, I did a drawing on a show, and it was a rhinoceros, but nobody could see that it was a rhino. It was too abstract. Since then, everyone called me an abstract artsit. Haha, artist? That’s flattering from the fans.
Q : Usually your clothes are quite stylish, such as those attires frequently captured at the airport. Those outsiders say that you are using your life to walk through the airport. What is this about?
KRIS : Hahaha (Laughing again, he really likes laughing). I have an interest in fashion, and personally, I like to pay attention to how I match my clothes. Usually when the group is performing, we have group outfits. In private, I wish to have a personal style, so I’ll let everyone see a different me.
Q : Do you also put in effort to match your clothes when you go out usually?
KRIS : Not really putting in effort on purpose, depends on the mood on that day. I still find fun in it, because fashion is of my interest.
Q : How different is it being a star and from what you have imagined it to be?
KRIS : It’s not very much different. Because I knew previously that any job has its gains and losses, and behind those glamourous appearance, there is hard work to be paid off. Having to lose one’s freedom and working hard behind-the-scenes, I am prepared for all these. In short, I tell myself to treat things as usual.
Q : Do you like being a star? Are there other dreams?
KRIS : Of course I like it. I have another dream, that is to play basketball and be a basketballer. Actually, whenever there is a chance, I’ll usually play basketball.
Q : Being a basketballer and a singer, these two professions are something that has to be done in your youth. Does it mean you have to give up on the other while doing one?
KRIS : Yes. So, moving further and further away from my other dream (wistful expression, such rich expressions….)

[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Tao

TAO, the prince from fairytales.
Being in a crowd of people, Huang Zitao does not have to do anything special to stand out. Because he is really tall. The main point is he’s skinny, so visually, he’s even taller. And today, two sparkling earrings hang from his ears, different from the rest. He has a little evil aura around his forehead. Vampire, arrogant prince…seems like the protaganist in fairytales. He comes from Qingdao, the seaside city with many ancient European castles.
Q: Qingdao is very pretty. Growing up in Qingdao, how would you introduce your hometown to everyone?
TAO: Very pretty, very bustling, very historic…And the beaches of Qingdao are very famous. Very worth a visit.
Q: What is the most difficult thing as a trainee?
TAO: The time since I entered the company was the shortest, being a year till now. So as to catch up with everyone else in this short period of time, I had to put in even more effort. This was what I felt was the most tiring.
Q: Whom is the first star that you like? What do you like about him?TAO: I never like any stars. I like them, because of their works, and not because of them themselves. It’s the same from then till now.
Q: Being in charge of Wushu in the group, how did you accumulate the basics of Wushu?
TAO: I started practicing Wushu since I was 5. I have been practicing since young till now, and have participated in many competitions.
(Note : The personal interview has already ended here. But after a while, he specially suggested to add on to his answer) I would like to clarify that being in-charge of Wushu means that I’ll only come out when there is a need to do Wushu moves. My main occupational interest is still music. I am a RAPPER !

[Trans] Shanghai TV Magazine - Lay

LAY, The king of playfulness who misses Hunan food
Zhang Yixing leaves the deepest impression on people, even though he’s not the most handsome. The reason why he leaves such a deep impression is probably because he is the most talkative, plus his exaggerated body movements and him opening his eyes widely at times, making you feel that he is doing this interview very seriously and hardworkingly. Maybe it’s when his Hunan accent comes out unknowningly when he speaks that makes you feel : Ah, even in Korea, he’s still a native boy !
Q : How were you like when you were in Changsha?
LAY : A normal life, learning biology and chemistry, and preparing for college exams. I was so nervous that I felt like dying because of college exams.
Q: Has becoming a star saved you?
LAY : Yes, hahaha (Admitting it generously, such an honest man !)
Q: Hunan natives like to eat spicy food, did you manage to eat Hunan food in Korea? Will you miss it?
LAY : Didn’t eat it. Really miss it (with a serious expression). Only when my mum comes visit me in Korea will she bring along some of the Hunan food that she made, or she’ll make them for me in Korea, to satisfy my cravings.
Q : Something that you wish to complete recently?
LAY : It’s still writing of songs. Mainly composing. For lyrics, I’ll like to try in both Mandarin and Korean.
Q : Your fans set up a charity fund in your name. With regards to this, what is your opinions about it?
LAY : I have heard about this. I feel that they are really incredible, and it’s meaningful. But I still hope that fans will do what they can within their limits. The most important thing is still for them to look after themselves.

trans: boonyi
Cr: zzhlisa
via: EXO_M_K
Please take out with full credit

No comments :

Post a Comment